IMMR takes data privacy seriously.
A. DATA COLLECTED THROUGH OUR FORMS
We will collect and store your personal data in our contact database when you submit either one of these forms:
« Contact Us »
« Subscribe to our Newsletter »
Data we collect includes:
- Last name
- First name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
(hereinafter your « personal data »).
B. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data: This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we maintain about you;
- Request correction of the personal data that we maintain about you: This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we maintain about you corrected;
- Request erasure of your personal data: This enables you to ask us to delete some or all of your personal data.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to our data privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
IMMR is the only recipient of your personal data.
Your personal data are never transmitted to third parties.
We don’t sell your personal data to other companies.
D. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
We will only use your personal data for the purposes and the retention period for which we collected it.
- For cookies, as described below, this will not exceed 13 months.
- For subscribers to our Newsletter, we retain your personal data until you unsubscribe.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your interests, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
You can configure your Internet browser to accept or deny cookies.
For more explanation see:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
G. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website or application in question.